This is the second time this has happened

Can you see if the new slice fits perfectly in the outline of the old bread, please? Might be a clue to seeing if it’s the same brand?

1 Like

Already binned it :pensive:

Was giving me Warburtons vibes

Yeah, smart hunch. If I was gonna lob bread on a balcony you’d better believe its not gonna be Hovis

1 Like

4 Likes

nobody ever gives me free mystery bread, you should count yourself lucky

1 Like

Over lockdown me and my brother speculated about a game of throw the egg in the chimney, perhaps this is an unlicenced copycat offshoot

1 Like

There’s no way a bird would leave it either. That’s like dropping a large Cadburys Dairy Milk and just being like ah well, fuck it.

1 Like

Are you anywhere near a river or lake at all?

We are indeed right near an estuary.

New theory: An angler has gone fishing, hooked up this bread as bait but has cast their line too powerfully and its ended up on your balcony. This has happened twice.

1 Like

Oh yeah didn’t think of that. That’ll be it.

1 Like

It felt hard like it was toasted :confounded: :confused:

But enough about BarleySugar’s member, what about this bread!?

9 Likes

IT DOESNT MAKE ANY SENSE

But enough about BarleySugar’s wang, what about this bread!?

4 Likes

Aliens :alien:

Someone leaves stale bread out for the birds, probably quite a few birds turn up, any bird that can carry a whole slice is going to want to get away from the other birds that might steal it, one flies off and chooses your roof as a suitable place to eat, gets spooked by something and abandons the bread for a quick getaway. Twice.

Yeah I’m having that

2 Likes

Footlong and toasted :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Italian Herb & Cheese! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes