This is the Sunday Dinner Thread 11-01-2020 - 2

Hi friends,

Sorry Iโ€™m late.
Very anxious today so please distract me with your dinner plans and pictures of your plates (frying pans also welcome @rob.orch :wink: )!

:shallow_pan_of_food::burrito::stew::hotdog::hamburger::pizza::bento::taco::ramen::oden::sushi::curry::stuffed_flatbread::spaghetti::moon_cake::fries::sandwich:

1 Like

Too late, I just ate leftover mumโ€™s lasagne.

Will get something from M&S for tea

1 Like

Hello @Gnometorious and frendz.

L is cooking us Korean pork (and sticky bbq tofu for me) along with an array of delicious salads and green vegetables.

Iโ€™m currently supping a bucks fizz. There have been worse Sundays.

2 Likes

Missus is ill so I went out for pizza on my own.
Turns out Kathmandu is full of pimps. Got asked about 20 times in a 1 mile walk. Not going out at night on my own again

Plz report back.

Hope your missus recovers soon!

1 Like

Sounds yummy. Pics please.

Tempeh ribs, roast potatoes, carrots, squash, tomatoes and crisped flower sprout tops.

6 Likes

Got a gousto box delivered today so will do this

Never cooked moussaka before so v excited to try

3 Likes

5 Likes

Greetings all, as yet I am unsure what Iโ€™ll be havjng for dinner but as soon as I figure it out Iโ€™ll be sure to inform you.

1 Like

renting in a place that has a kitchen. forgot how much of a hassle it is when youโ€™re cooking with NOTHING in a cupboard.

some bland food coming up

Meera Sodha ginger, gochujang, garlic, spring oniony tofu dish w/ rice and broccoli

3 Likes

Posting so I hopefully remember later, planning on smoked haddock, random veg, new potatoes, just crushed with a little oil and seasoning. Will try to take a photo.

2 Likes

I want this.

1 Like

Got a mac n cheese burger and some fries in the oven for before I go to work.

The various grazings in my lunch box for work through the night are:
Banana
Cereal bar
Twix
Salt and vinegar pea snacks
Leek and broccoli pasty type thing
Tub of mango, grapes and pomegranate
Raisin brioche

Theyโ€™ll probably get consumed in that order, too.

1 Like

Tell me more

1 Like

Not sure if they are a current product or just old stock that found itself into the shop at work. Decent enough in a โ€˜just chuck in the oven for 25 minutesโ€™ kind of way.

2 Likes

My parents made a curry with 3 respects and a trifle.

IMG_20200112_131438

2 Likes

Leek and broccoli pasty? Please tell me more!