This is Thursday.

This is. Thursday. I can’t see another Thursday thread. I know it isn’t my job to post it, but here it is anyway.

Good morning!

5 Likes

Oh this is Thursday
There is no way back for you

2 Likes

It looks awfully big. I don’t like it.

1 Like

Anyway, morning all :wave:

Plans for the day:

• make a cooked breakfast
  • pop out for a walk with the youngest cheekster
  • later, make what’s known in the CCB household as “chicken of amazingness” (with is the Persiana saffron and lemon chicken)

That’s about it. Today is day six of a ten-day stretch away from work and I’m trying not to feel a sense of dread about being over the halfway point of my time off.

5 Likes

So this is Thursday
And what have you done ?
Another year (almost) over
And a new one soon begun

Happy New Year’s Eve Eve Dis

7 Likes

Its Thursday, I’ll stay indoors

9 Likes

I had a toastie for breakfast which seems incredibly decadent even though…well, you know; toast/breakfast.

I drummed for 6 hours straight yesterday and my limbs don’t seem to work properly today. My tinnitus is definitely working though!

I have to buy birthday presents for tomorrow. Any ideas would be most welcome.

Report ends.

3 Likes

Greetings from Hoogy HQ

I’ll be here all day, every day

13 Likes

Plans today:

• Pick up a Dymo label maker
  • Go to father-law’s and help him install the HBO Max 1 year subscription that I got him for Christmas
  • Lunch
  • Afternoon in the studio; bought some more gear yesterday and a few other bits just before Christmas so need to organise/arrange & maybe sell some older stuff
  • Will probably need to buy cables & maybe a stand or two
  • coffee
  • might even get round to making some music
  • Dinner
  • No evening plans so depending on the state of the studio/me I may continue until hometime/bedtime

…and that’s it

2 Likes

Just logged in to see that someone had tried to put a meeting in for 2.30 tomorrow afternoon. I thought it was New Years Eve Eve mate, not april fools day!

The main thing I’ll be doing to do today is ensuring that I do even less work than yesterday

4 Likes

Got my daughter Disney + for Christmas, so plans:
complete Hawkeye with the kids,
complete Reservation Dogs without the kids, get addicted to something else on there, and cook a roast at some point.

4 Likes

my last day tomorrow and i’m having a virtual goodbye meeting today. absolutely dreading it, can’t think of anything more excruciating

4 Likes

Hey

Whadya know - another damp misty day in Brighton

Main job today is to get hold of a food dehydrator

1 Like

Morning.

Got a sleeping baby strapped to me at the moment, so it’s reading and listening to music.

Got some bread kneading in the machine.

Going to a baby friendly screening of The Matrix Resurrection or whatever the fuck out is later. I’m sure I’ll fall asleep.

6 Likes

Having a lazy morning then off to work this afternoon

1 Like

The TV had a cough for the last 2 days so we’ve been pretty worried. Did a PCR test yesterday, just in case. She had a LFT positive this morning.
We’ll wait for the PCR results but I’m guessing the New Year’s meet up with friends we’ve been planning for months is fucked :frowning:

I’m fine, which is more annoying.

Morning all!

I’ve got two people coming to fix my cooker hob and a lock in the passageway this morning.

This afternoon should be interview prep but will be Alan Wake.

I need to set up a Zoom link for Inbetween DiS: Staring Into The Abyss of What You Like Never Did You Any Harm tonight and send it everyone in that thread too. I’m still working on a title (which is the reason I didn’t do this yesterday…)

2 Likes

Bairns were at grandparents last night, so I’ve just woken up. Glorious.

Plans today are:

• Run
  • Shop
  • Pack

Hoping the wife’s cold is a bit better and her LFTs are still negative.

4 Likes

Hoping I’ll start feeling less DISGUSTEN in the mornings soon which seems to be the legacy of covid.

Going to wash my hair later so I look presentable for DiSmas tonight.

Had a dream about doing a lovely long walk across the country and a huge (non existent) William Mitchell work of art behind my old secondary school. Excellent dreaming.

M is watching Sonic again on her tablet…might go back to sleep for an hour.

3 Likes

Is this snot related? Cos I’m wondering how long this lasts

1 Like