This is Thursday.

Me too! Still get it for some reason. Might be down to the way I drink margaritas via the means of dabbing my lips on the salt :joy:

2 Likes

Ordered a new coat for click and collect and it’s not been delivered to the shop yet. Wanted to wear it today :sweat::sweat::sweat::sweat::sweat:

It’s 15 degrees out, you don’t need a coat, you’re not from London

3 Likes

Their self titled! Got it from here, took ages to arrive from Spain but worth the wait in the end… The Pains of Being Pure At Heart - The Pains of Being Pure At Heart limited edition color vinyl LP - Slumberland Records

2 Likes

It’s not for keeping warm it’s for looking good

2 Likes

Thank you for these threads for letting me know what day it is (could be being misled)

Going to do some hours on DiS stuff this afternoon

Reminder: Don’t be like Noel Gallagher who ‘couldn’t be arsed’ to vote in the Brexit referendum and get your album of the year votes in now :ballot_box: The DIS 2021 album of the year polling thread.

I’ve got a jumper coming today which I’m very excited about but also worried it might be too small :grimacing:

Not sure why that isn’t working. Maybe it needs to come after some text rather than start of post? Perhaps needs a space after the last character?

1 Like

What an album!

2 Likes

Did anyone else not realise Monday is a bank holiday?

• Just you
  • Omg really?! Woohoo :partying_face::dancing_women::dancer::dancing_men:

0 voters

I found out yesterday and immediately commenced the Dance of Joy

Tuesday is also one in Scotland, thank God.

3 Likes

My Google calendar keeps showing Scottish Holidays but the preview doesn’t show the “(Scotland only)” bit and I’ve been disappointed twice this year.

1 Like

It’s because that forum is private 🤦

1 Like

luis suarez GIF

1 Like

Aha!

I really want to start my new puzzle but my puzzleboard has a half finished puzzle on it - I’ve finished that particular puzzle once before but on second go it’s proving impossible and frankly I’m bored of it.

• You MUST finish the old puzzle before you can start your new one.
  • Fuck it! Break up the half finished puzzle, do what you want! You aren’t beholden to the old puzzle.

0 voters

People described as ‘petrol heads’

• Absolutely hilarious
  • Not funny in the slightest

0 voters

I had one of those sex dreams that’s a bit too smugly on the nose about not letting anything come to fruition. Like, OK unconscious mind, I understand what you’re trying to say about me - no need to be like that about it

1 Like

I booked it off in solidarity with my Scottish brethren.

5 Likes