This or That... CINEMA EDITION!

Yeah but a particular Bond like The Living Daylights is a properly great spy film whereas no MI film is properly great.

Also Bond stars mostly okay guys playing a horrible misogynist, while MI stars a creepy Scientologist playing a superhero

Yeah, Finding Nemo

3 Likes

Nah, specific lyrics can be good but often they end up making you cringe with their earnestness

Probably a nice rye bread

fell asleep in Avatar

donā€™t tell me, tell tn and marilyn

2 Likes

Mission Impossible 2 is better than any Bond film. Even Live and Let Die.

1 Like

the last 3 M:I films are basically perfect in terms of that genre imo

4 Likes

Live and Let Die is massively racist soā€¦

MI2 is decent after Hopkinsā€™ cameo. Before that itā€™s like watching a dreadful SNL skit of Goldfinger. Overall though, not as good as Living Daylights or Skyfall

• Lord of the Rings
  • Star Wars

0 voters

Tbf I havenā€™t seen any past the one where he climbs the big building in the desert.

Had a really big pub session after football one day, our centre bag must have been 7 pints deep. Went to the offy, got a 4 pack of tyskies and went to watch I, Daniel Blake by himself.

Was a strange fellow

7 Likes

thatā€™s the one I watched last night, itā€™s great. the next two are very fun as well, depending on your tolerance for the scientologist of course

1 Like

Iā€™d hate to drink booze in the cinema. I would starting thinking about and therefore needing a piss constantly

1 Like
  • Good films
  • Bad films

0 voters

True Grit?
The Fly?

I meant English language remake, sorry!

Ah right.

Hmmmm. Probably not.

Maybe some people prefer The Magnificent Seven to The Seven Samurai.

Feel like there must be some.

Some like it hot is a remake of a French film isnā€™t it?

1 Like

Wow great call. That does ring a bell. Iā€™m sure there are other classics like this.