[this post can only be accessed by Drownedinsound premium members]

[this post can only be accessed by Drownedinsound premium members]

I want a refund

LOL classic balonz

£3.50 a month well spent

[this reply can only be accessed by Drownedinsound premium members]

“member”

hah! yeah, they are aren’t they? that’s exactly what I’ve thought about [this hidden content can only be accessed by Drownedinsound premium members] this whole time.

This is what i paid for??

Buy Nike Shoes.

[Sign up for Drowned In Sound Premium for ad-free access.]

It was nice of Theo to bung me a free premium membership when upping me to Level 4

Ambivalent about indecent exposure, but do feel you need hard evidence to back up that kind of claim about those ethnic minority groups.

ban request

Is this the new the TST?

no.

fuck MODS PLEASE DELETE