This thing people are doing where they collectively convince a kid that they've been turned invisible

Fucking funny eh

i mean it sounds fine? is it a jimmy kimmel thing or

Dunno. Just seen a couple on twitter is all

Undeniably amusing prank.

Cruel imho

Hmm. This is possibly true depending on the temperament of the kid involved actually.

The child is crying quite a lot. Probably too much for this to be funny.

i mean i’m not sure he’s going to end up having 'nam style flashbacks for life, here.

Probably funny first time, but a load of influencer twats will do it, then everyone will do it, and we’ll all decide it’s awful. Not watched. Copy paste this for the next thing.

Haven’t watched it, just don’t like it when people wind up/lie to children for entertainment like they are toys, it’s confusing enough being a kid

I feel very bad about finding it amusing now. It seems like he’s a well-loved kid by the reactions at the end though, no? I’m clutching at straws here to make me feel less guilty I think…

south park did it!

arrest the entire family i guess, then. it’s the only way to be sure i reckon.

this is so good.

this is the best thing i’ve ever seen. gonna try it out in class next week

What if he goes about naked in public like cartman did and upsets the whole town

Remember once my parents buying ‘muzzy’ a bbc educational cartoon videotape series to teach French, it came with English language versions, one day my parents switched the French tapes for the English in an attempt to trick my brother into thinking he now understood French, didn’t sit right with me back then and feel guilty for being complicit in the deception to this day

Watched it now. Actually quite funny if you watch to the end. Kid seems alright. Clever prank, heh.

I can see it being funny in certain contexts, but I can also easily picture it being done by those total psychopath parents where they see no problem in totally punkin’ their kids brah on their insane YouTube channel by dressing as Santa Claus and drop kicking a toddler’s beloved pet dog out the window while dry humping a Christmas tree and eating the circuit board of their ten-year-old son’s new Nintendo Switch

how does he not spot the cameraperson though?!