This thread is sponsored by Squarespace.

If you want to have a website, erm, give them a go? Think that’s what they do.

1 Like

Started watching Drew Gooden videos on YouTube, he’s v funny but also most of them are sponsored (fine) and he makes his own terrible ads for the sponsors (not so good, al). About half of them are for squarespace.

Get the cash app.

1 Like

Dunno who he is but he sounds like a good un

STEVE AND DAVE USE ETORO TO INVEST IN THE FINANCIAL MARKETS

This comment is brought to you by Audible. Remember Audible? He remembers Audible don’t yer. Garlic bread? Garlic bread? Eehhhhhhhh.

2 Likes

He just does funny videos (and hawkes stuff). I liked this one

This thread is that boring it’s nearly sent me to sleep as well as my Casper Mattress does, use your 100 night risk free trial with 10% off using the code safebuvsentme on the website

1 Like

No, I don’t know what a VPN is, and would welcome a three minute segment of this video explaining what they do

i like it when you get a bespoke advert for a mainstream bank or credit card that a podcast host has made and they have to pretend that getting a Capital One credit card is a really web 3.0 thing to do.

anyone ever signed up to one of those subscription razor/shaving packages

i haven’t

I bought a razor factory

If I’ve got to press the fast forward button on a podcast more than three times at the start, it can just fuck off in the bin. Or if you’ve flogged the seventh irrelevant product in the same amount of shows. IN THE BIN. Or if you’re Pete Donaldson. BIN.

(Save money buying Bins online using my discount code INTHEBINFPL10)

1 Like

Some youtubers add a little coloured bar on the screen so you can quickly skip the advert. that’s good.

There was a recent period in the Football Ramble where there could be an ad break consisting of one of Pete’s bits, Marcus talking about his pubes, and a podcast pitch with two women sniggering about their fannies. Stopped listening to it out of protest.

This post is sponsored by Harry’s Razors, whom I’ll now briefly thank

I did the trial set for Harrys. It’s alright. Cancelled it straight away. Just wanted a fancy razor for a bit.

See also: Beer52. Ten cans of booze for four quid? CHEERS!

1 Like

BIND a while back, but every fortnight or so I get curious and download a show, especially a midweek one if I’ve forgotten the Champo League happened (like today). THEN BACK IN THE BIN. Just fucking awful noise.

Similarly, thought I had overdosed on Ed Gamble (Off Menu, Taskmaster, him and Matthew Crosby)… then realised it was actually James Acaster I’d OD’d on. Their “wacky” adverts for shit. BIN.

Well-off dudes accepting a few bob and a free one, just to plug any old shit… BIN.

Well, thanks for coming to my TED talk on podcasts. See you all in my fun soccer score guessing game, BYE!

xxxxxxxxxx

Ended up getting another couple deliveries from beer52. Gonna cancel after the next one mind.