This Time With Alan Partridge

6 Likes

Alan will be touring the UK wearing a head-mic favoured by TED talkers, market hawkers, TV evangelists, backing singers and carnival barkers

i think i will buy a ticket

I’d be all over this if Sussex resident Coogan was coming to the Brighton Centre - I will not be going to the O2

1 Like

I will not be all over this due to the idea of going to comedy show at the MEN will probably ruin Partridge for me. Just full of pricks going “Aha” & “Dan” for 2 hours you are alright.

1 Like

Exceptionally happy to wait for the recording of this

4 Likes

Exactly this.

An Aberdeen show but no Central Belt date seems a bit odd. At least it’s on a Friday, I guess.

I went to Alan Partridge and Less Successful Characters… at least 10 years ago now? It was awful. I think it was during the wilderness years of post-IAP and pre-Gibbons brothers. But yeah, probably won’t go to this for the reasons mentioned above.

Getting big ‘Noel’s HQ’ vibes off this

4 Likes

Somehow we never saw Brexit coming.

3 Likes

Generally cba with arena comedy but I’ll probably go along if any friends fancy it

2 Likes

Just bought tickets £66 each. That stung a bit!

1 Like

£41.50 each

I won’t be buying a ticket

i think i’m gonna give it a miss but he’s fiendishly scheduled it for a few days after my birthday which is making me a little bit more tempted

1 Like

Aberdeen the only Scottish date is it.
PartridgeShrug.gif

God, I forgot how funny Screenwipe could be

2 Likes

He has fiendishly scheduled it on my actual birthday so have tickets sorted.
Hope he plays ‘Come Out Ye Black and Tans’
:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

There’s a Glasgow one too (maybe others) but for some weird reason some sites mentioning this tour weren’t listing all the dates

1 Like

Just received an email about an Edinburgh Playhouse date on 26 May.