Thomasina

we should build a wall around wahaca

We are going to have to find a new venue to not double date at.

Absolutely!

Incidentally, have I told you about when I ‘found myself’ in Oaxaca (old town)? Great mole

think I nearly got abducted by a blacksmith though

Probably the best of the traditional professions to get abducted by.

prostitute?

We adore her, doing things in her very special way.

No thank you

double date’s going well

(that was a test you see).

Now please stop vomiting up your norovirus on the table. Some of us are trying to eat here!

David Draimans favourite restaurant chain

Once saw a rat in a Wahaca. Told the waiter, who had a hushed but frantic conversation with the manager, it was obvious they knew one had been knocking about but had been hoping none of the punters would spot it. They gave us the meal for free. Jackpot!

David Michael Draiman is an American songwriter and the vocalist for the band Disturbed as well as for the band Device. Draiman is known for his distorted voice and percussive singing style.

remember one of disturbed’s videos, it was a man walking about in an office huffing

Went to a Wahaca once, really enjoyed it.

no longer the upper echelons of chain dining

Yeah I like(d) it to.

I’m sure a lot of the cool dudes on here have some strong and impressive opinions on it that will shoot us down in flames and see the errors of our way.

I think, along with Byron, it is the top of the “I don’t know any local places around here, shall we just go here?” restaurant rankings.

I wonder if the staff get paid much or even at all if the restaurant is closed? :frowning2: