What’s on??

Picking this one. SORRY @manches

2 Likes

Yo slicks. Was up working late so got a massive case of the cbas. Cba

1 Like

Greetings from Hoogy HQ

I’ll be here all day, every day

6 Likes

Need to go to the hardware store and buy a mop in my lunch break as about 80% of the strings fell off the old one when I was mopping the floors the other day.

Work
Play football
Watch football
Read
Bed

1 Like

Wee yin has been on special formula with suspected milk allergy for a few weeks now. We’ve to slowly transition her back to normal formula to see what happens… I can tell you what happens, she screams the house down for half an hour after a feed. Hard going.

Might visit a couch shop later. Also possibly another visit to the tip.

1 Like

Liked for the tip. Hope you get there!

1 Like

New job is great!

Folk have been emailing to say hi!

New laptop is fast and light!

Slept really well!

Have run out of coffee.

17 Likes

Big fan of this post!

1 Like

yaaassss sheeldz :grinning: :+1:
well apart from the coffee part

Morning.

Feeling rough. Still in bed.

Need to pop to Sainsbo’s and the pet shop.

Need to take the dog for a perambulation.

Haven’t been out on the bike all week, but just not feeling it this week.

got a couple of days of freedom left before i start new job. feel like i should do something but i’ll probably just stare into space. do need to go to the post office actually.

currently drinking: coffee.

morning all :wave:

literally nothing but meetings today, save for an hour this afternoon where I guess I need to do all my work? then after work there’s a three hour work social zoom call thing scheduled. might have to give that a miss as I’d like to go in theory but also fuck that.

might go for a walk after work part 1 finishes, not sure where but I think my legs/brain could do with a stroll for a bit, even if it is probably super cold outside still. plus it’s not far off being the weekend again I guess???

:partying_face: It’s my Friday
:heart_eyes: I’m seeing family tomorrow for the first time in 6 months
:beer: Posh beer shop on my street opened on Monday

10/10 morning really, might have a coffee to celebrate

11 Likes

Three hours?? The thought of it :frowning:

2 Likes

It is cold and I am spending a day off reading, playing videogames, and eating party rings. Might watch Titanic later.

Sorry @manches

Update: I’ve answered some work email and I’m now back to Inbox Almost Zero. I’ve listened to Spectrum by Billy Cobham (which contains the song ‘Stratus’ sampled by Massive Attack in ‘Safe From Harm’) and I’m now listening to the Malibu Ken album.

2 Likes

had two hot cross buns for breakfast about 3 hours ago and now i’m hungry again

1 Like

we had one last week that was more like an hour, hour and a half tops, and it was OK, had some people leaving, had a chat, did a quiz based on Pointless. hadn’t had one for ages so felt a bit fresher than other ones had.

having one the week after lasting twice as long… idk tbh. have said I’ll go and I’m on a team for the quiz that’ll be happening as part of it so I don’t really want to let anyone down, but at the same time it does not appeal greatly