Thoroughly Thursday

I have felt really burnt out and having some time off the past couple of weeks has made a huge difference. Feeling burnt out sucks - hope you can have the week off and get some r&r :relaxed:

Made the mistake of not having any time off between new year’s and Easter, which is a gruelling slog at the best of times, let alone during… you know… all this.

1 Like

Just had a nice 4 mile walk after dropping M off at Easter club, dqy off today amd like every Thursday I don’t work my manager has arranged meetings that I need to attend so got about an hour to clean the flat and do all my chores for the week.

I feel like I’m in this boat at the moment too - had an extra day off over Easter so came back after five days off and a day in I’m supremely cba, feel burnt out, like I never even had a break. also considering some time off towards the end of the month!

hope it passes/improves for you soon!

1 Like

Second Breakfast is such a great time of morning.

5 Likes

I’d say we’re rapidly approaching tea and biscuits o clock tbf.

1 Like

It’s snowing sideways

1 Like

wanna swap?

Hate doing nothing. Find myself getting so restless. Feel like so much of my life is involuntary sitting about.

5 Likes

Hungover zzz

Same. Trying to rouse anyone for a walk but so far, nothing. Might go on my own.

2 Likes

On the tram into the office. Bit of a change of scenery.

Can confirm that Taylor Swift is still in place if any MME were wondering.

Did I tell you that’s my friend’s Taylor Swift? I didn’t realise until I saw some photos from inside his flat and spotted her lurking

No if don’t think so.

Are you tempted to get them to put a Skyliner T shirt on her?

Haha I’ve not considered it. He has a house rabbit so I’m hoping to spot that one day too. Keep an eye out :rabbit2:

Woke up and the room was spinning like I’d had a few too many strawberry daiquiris. Lay in bed holding on to the wall for a few hours.

Now up and with a throbbing headache.

Bleurghsday

Feel like I’ve got a work anxiety thing that correlates to sunshine/summer weather or something

Like the most stressful times I’ve had at work have been in summer maybe so now I subconsciously become more and more of a wreck as it gets nearer

Realised ive got nothing for lunch

Had this (at least similar) before and it was horrible, really frightened me.

1 Like

read a load of my book. Went to sainsburys, now making soup. Feeling much more :muscle:

2 Likes