Thoughts on y-fronts?

^that’s the deal with y fronts

2 Likes

Had a pair about 15 years ago, quite liked them, never bought another pair though.

When I did my major underwear restock/overhaul earlier this year, I got some of all the three major groups - boxers, briefs and y-fronts. All the bases covered.

1 Like

how do you decide what kind of day it’s going to be?

You don’t choose the pants, the pants choose you

i’m too sensitive for them, the seam at the edge rubs against my inner thigh
I can only wear pants like this

what a sad life

1 Like

Slightly off topic, but I tell you what annoys me: the fact that most men’s pants don’t have an opening in the front anymore. Makes having a stand up wee more inconvenient

don’t think i’ve ever used the opening at the front just gone over the top

cheers

7 Likes

I used to have some that were loose but the flap at the front was too and didn’t have buttons or anything so my apparatus would end up sticking through the opening while I was going about my everyday business. Made me feel uncomfortable.

We used to say my pal’s dad wore y-backs because he liked it up the bum.

Same. The opening on y-fronts is the most non-user friendly design in clothing. Just seems pointless.

Might start going toddler-style. Trousers and pants right the way down to my ankles.

y-fronts and briefs are different

the former look a bit silly imo

the latter are great and idk why you wouldn’t want to feel more free (also feel sexier)

I feel like, for the most part, boxers are a concession to heteronormativity, fear of looking remotely feminine

2 Likes

The willy access makes an upside-down Y

1 Like

@eems 's third favourite bluegrass banjo player

2 Likes

see, hot

i sent you that in confidence

10 Likes

:smiley: :smiley:

oh yeah cool

2 Likes

Totally. I only wear boxer shorts because boxers are big and tough.

you know what I mean, though… there’s defs a MASCULINE PEOPLE WEAR SHORTS thing