Thread celebrating lesser known band members

This man plays drums in U2.

To this day nobody knows his name, not even his parents.

6 Likes

Is he fine tho

4 Likes

No idea, who cares?

You say he plays drums, yet you provide us with only proof of him playing a single drum.

11 Likes

The bass player from kasabian who appears to be looking for a roof that’s presumably been blown off

8 Likes

Just to say I enjoyed the reference. Ignore Maoam - with this and the exotic Joe thing earlier he’s having a really bad day

1 Like

We salute you, Razorlight hat guy.

Think The Guardian would be a good name for him actually

24 Likes

Reminds me of my pal composing one of my favourite tweets

6 Likes

Around 2001 I went to see ash who were supported by a then relatively unknown snow patrol. At the end of the gig gary lightbody was on the merch stall so I took the opportunity to get a signed CD. After gary signed it he handed it to someone else on the customer side of the table, to which I said ‘No no that was mine’. Obviously he turned out to be another member of the snow patrols

23 Likes

Superb stuff

1 Like

Good thing about this story that is if we were to recreate the scene with post fame snow patrol it would still be the same result

5 Likes

I’m guessing his Dad might know his name

The most talented band member in a band of household names (except for him).

1 Like

The fellas who play the dustbins and crowd surf through every song in the Slipknots.

1 Like

The guy from Fuck Buttons who isn’t Blanck Mass

1 Like

poor @buttons

I really like the bassist/dad in Muse

He’s a good bassist. But as you rightly point out, could walk straight past you in Tesco’s and nobody would go “is that the bass player from Muse?”.

1 Like

He’s also got a pretty lucrative acting gig as Bucky in the Avengeds films

Didnt he piss on jeff lebowski’s rug