Thread For Alerting Other DiSers About Temporary Speed Cameras

VAN ON THE A48 BY CULVERHOUSE CROSS COMING TOWARDS CARDIFF FROM MARKS AND SPARKS. PLEASE SHARE THIS POST!!!

I did quite a lot of speeding over in Spain last week. Terrified I’ll get a ticket or something.

If only I’d started this thread a week ago :cry:

Saw some of the Speed Alert vigilante twats that @Slicky was talking about. They’re on a 40 stretch on my drive home from work.

I have since mastered the art of cruising through at 41 mph on their sign.

1 Like

There were some places where it was a 50km/h limit and going 60km/h felt slow.

I am very bad.

Just a warning to anyone driving on the A11, @colinzealuk has been stationed there running speed traps for quite a while now.

3 Likes

Fortunately the chief took me off shitwatch duty after our last case. He was probably delerious at the time, but I’m keeping quiet in case he notices.

1 Like

There was a camera van on the B655 entering Barton-Le-Clay on Friday night. Thankfully, some kindly Range Rover and Audi drivers travelling towards us gave us fair warning by flashing their lights so I was able to drop from 30mph to 29mph.

Also found that the speedo was 3mph faster than those signs that tell you how fast you’re going and a smiley (or cross) face depending on whether you’re above / below the limit.