Thread for Boxing Day

Morning! Hope you all had a fine Christmas Day! I spent too much time in the car, but it was nice all the same. Is it shameful to admit I had a McDonald’s at Beaconsfield Services on Christmas Day?

Off to my aunt’s today to see her and my dad. TV is meeting uncle/aunt/cousins for the first time - bit worried as my uncle is super weird and often an accidental perv. I’ll brief her on the journey down :joy:

1 Like

Morning,

God, this rain! Zero plans for the day, other than letting Jimbo play with his presents. We might pop round to some friends later and take the leftover Christmas trifle. Mmmm - trifle.

About to watch CATS, and then going for day drinks.

1 Like

Run out of beer :rotating_light::rotating_light::rotating_light:

What time does the off licence open in Northern Ireland??

1 Like

I think I’m gunna love it. Could be the film event of our generation. Praying we don’t have the patched version :pray:

Morning all

Today is for football & synthesizers & nothing else

2 Likes

I feel pretty crappy but considering I was drinking cava from breakfast til 2am, I’ve mostly got away with it.

Relaxed day ahead, loads of football, then this evening I’ll go to my friend’s for our yearly boxing day get together. Will get a lot of napping in between now and then I hope.

4 Likes

Hungry if anything. My brothers spread last night was turkey, 50/50 bread and butter.

2 Likes

Morning!
I have to pop home to feed the princess this morning so I’d better get my act together for 1 hour and 20 mins of driving…

The day has started well with my parents both going “watch this” whilst they both proceeded to go “ooh! Ooooohhh!” whilst looking out the bedroom window until the dog also went ooh and begged them to pick it up so it could also look outside the window. Then all 3 of them went oooh for ages and laughed :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Cats gone to vets again. :cry:
He’s in a bad way.

reese’s for breakfast

I am now clean :partying_face:

16 Likes

:cry::cry::cry:I hope he’s ok! He’s with the best people :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Poor thing, lots of love to you x

1 Like

Having fun deliberately saying slam down! And trying out wrestling moves on V who is too busy saying it’s smack down to resist :grinning:

Should probably have a shower.

6 Likes

Today is our Xmas Dinner day!!! :partying_face:

7 Likes

The door of my Mam’s new fridge just fell off in my hands. Christmas Calamity!

11 Likes

Not until you’ve finished the slam downs, Slicky. Otherwise it’s just a waste of shower gel.

2 Likes

Rain’s on

The house I am in doesn’t have mayonnaise for the turkey leftovers, only salad cream. Wtaf is this

1 Like