Thread for documenting things that you're pretty sure they've recently changed the recipe of

Only when I am really stoned

1 Like

Don’t they put them in the hot fridge (not sure what it’s officially called?) where the porridge is?
Surely that would definitely damage the taste of the croissant and make it dry?

My friend was telling me about the dangers aspartame when I wanted a diet coke the other day.

Still not sure I get it??

2 Likes

that is exactly what happens meowington. Fuck the hot fridge (food sauna?)

2 Likes

I get my usual salad from vital and always roquito peppers cause I love them! Sweet little bells of spicy joy.

But today, they seem to have replaced them with pure chopped up chilli??? I’m fucking dying here.

2 Likes

please update the official thread for this

It’s fine

Ok I will sorry about that

1 Like

I’m going to need 9 more studies to make an informed decision about this.

It looks delicious otherwise though!

This weekend, I asked my (kind of) sister in law that if she had to go to a shop right now and get a drink, what would it be?

She said Ribena.

I was very confused because she’s an adult?? And you and your wife seem to be adults??
Why is everyone drinking ribena?

I just got given a free ribeana as well.

Fucking spicy.

I am a man of myriad tastes. Sophisticated, base and everything between. I’m as advanced as humanity can be.

I fucking love a weak Ribena Light.

was walking down the street with my father in law the other week and got offered a free ribena. he said “can i have 5 please?” and they allowed it.

2 Likes

Interesting.

1 Like

I just had a swig and it’s horrible and tasteless?

Why are people drinking that

I guess we haven’t destroyed our tastebuds.

Dairy Milk chocolate is definitely different. Oddly, the larger bars taste hugely different from the smaller bars too.

My grandma and her spag bol.

Wish she’d go back on the afternoon gin tbh.

1 Like

yeah - evil Craft have fucked about with it since the takeover