Thread for documenting things that you're pretty sure they've recently changed the recipe of

was walking down the street with my father in law the other week and got offered a free ribena. he said “can i have 5 please?” and they allowed it.

2 Likes

Interesting.

1 Like

I just had a swig and it’s horrible and tasteless?

Why are people drinking that

I guess we haven’t destroyed our tastebuds.

Dairy Milk chocolate is definitely different. Oddly, the larger bars taste hugely different from the smaller bars too.

My grandma and her spag bol.

Wish she’d go back on the afternoon gin tbh.

1 Like

yeah - evil Craft have fucked about with it since the takeover

Pringles went fucking awful for a bit about a year ago. Not had any sober in a while but I think it’s a change they reversed

Pringles are still good.

Ready salted is obviously best.

Only flavour I’ve ever eaten. Why improve on perfection, right? Glad they get the Meow Seal or Approval! :medal_sports:

I only like them on planes though. I’d never buy a tube normally but if i’m going on a plane, i’m getting a big tube and I ain’t sharing!

Dread to think what a biggun tube of Pringles costs on a plane. £1.29 in the shop over the road atm.

i like to eat a whole multi pack of nice and spicey nik naks on planes

when I’m finished I wipe the orange goo off my fingers on the arm rest

1 Like

Didn’t know eating niknaks was so arousing. I’d probably cut down on the Berocca though mate

could quite go for a Berocca you know

If grievoustim’s a-Beroccing, don’t come a-knockin!

2 Likes

Think they use what used to be the “international” recipe for everything now. There was a slightly different recipe for the UK market before the Kraft takeover. Read an article about it ages ago but can’t find it online. Something to do with corn starch, maybe?

1 Like

I think it may be at least £3 for a big tube at the airport