Thread for events cancelled/postponed due to the Coronavirus

Pixies and Chelsea Wolfe both headlining UK festivals at the end of the season. Way too far away to make a difference now, but interesting to watch if bands just say fuck it and cancel everything once things start to go that way.

Seems like a lot for an acoustic tour

Paris
Berlin
Scarborough

24 Likes

Was looking forward to finally seeing her as well :pensive: (totally understand though of course)

2 Likes

Fennesz in nyc on Saturday is canceled

This could be Scarborough, or anywhere, Liverpool or Rome.

9 Likes

Agnes Obel European tour

This was at a really small venue too, which sets a pretty bad precedent for the coming weeks

Just saw someone say their cancelled gig will be rescheduled for ‘late April/early May’ and honestly, can’t help feeling like that’s optimistic in the circumstances.

3 Likes

The Who have postponed their UK tour until later in the year (possibly on advice of the WHO)

17 Likes

Full of Hell are postponing and LOTION just cancelled.

Republic of Ireland:
All public gatherings of 100 (indoors) and 500 (outdoors) cancelled between 12th March and 29th March.

DIIV tonight in Zurich plus the rest of their European tour which was meant to go to France & Spain after tonight.

Bizarrely, Kelis seems still to be on tomorrow although the FB page is full of people trying to flog their tickets

Jay Som’s EU tour is postponed (tbf this kind of works for me bc it was potentially clashing with something else, though tbef* that thing may also end up not going ahead due to coronavirus soooo)

*where tbef stands for “to be even fairer”

1 Like

just imagined a zany freaky friday situation

It’s not announced, but am expecting The Bug (coming from presumably Berlin) to be canceled in nyc in a couple of weeks. Caterina Barbieri canceled a show in a couple of weeks after this morning’s news. HTRK canceled an nyc show at the end of March, I guess because it was something they were doing on the way back from SXSW.

Portrayal of Guilt have had their tour pulled and I guess Cloud Rat isn’t happening.

I’m going to have to find out what people did for fun before gigs were invented

5 Likes