Thread for events cancelled/postponed due to the Coronavirus

Other than Primavera the only booking I haven’t had refunded is Confidence Man in October. Given the current situation I doubt I’d buy anything for any earlier than that.

i agree with most of this, but I think my outlook would get a real boost from having even a few things in the diary. I wouldn’t go wild so we’re talking 3-4 gigs and £50-70, and I think that’s worth the risk just to have something to be excited for

It’s the hope that kills you.

4 Likes

Had a festival booked for March. Can’t remember which one.

Quite looking forward to the May / June / July cancellations to start rolling in. Reckon I’ve got about £800 worth of refunds coming my way then.

Turns out it was Feb

I rolled over quite a few tickets for Euro 2020. Can’t remember exactly what I had but that’s going to be a nice bonus when that inevitably gets cancelled (for travelling fans anyway, sure it’ll happen behind closed doors/limited capacity home country crowds)

Got around €800 refund on my way for when Eurovision inevitably says there won’t be an audience. Still rather be going obviously.

1 Like

Yeah wouldn’t mind the rebate tbh. Got £200 worth of Austrian train ticket vouchers that are valid for 10 years, which is um, something I guess

Yeah, lucky that I’m in a position where it’s not the end of the world that I haven’t got the money, but it’s pretty rough for anyone who really needs the money given it’s clearly not happening.

Have tickets for gigs in Aprl and June. Reckon there’s no chance.
2 for September - very little chance.
Few for November - maybe?

Teenage Fanclub now April 2022 from November 2020

Oof. Don’t blame them for pushing it back that far, but that’s depressing.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/washedoutfest/status/1353662875143991296

there goes any hope of me going to a festival this year :frowning:

I understand the entire industry has agreed that the next musical event to go ahead will be Neds Atomic Dustbin at Stourbridge Town Hall at Christmas. Thought I’d let you know.

8 Likes

Not through January and it’s all ready looking like very little hope for gigs this year. 2021 a lot like 2020.

1 Like

Re-Textured festival has been pushed back a further year as well.

I think I’m gonna get the refund now

Got one when they cancelled last year, if there’s one promoter who’s probably not in any financial trouble at all it’s Krankbrother.

Ned’s Atomic Dustbin: the only serious rivals to the pop crowns of Taylor Swift, Lady Gaga and Olivia Rodrigo.

2 Likes