Thread for everyone apart from shrewbie

Please use this to organise the surprise party for shrewbie’s tenth disiversary on Sunday

I will be slaughtering ten shrews at 10.10 as discussed.

Outside Valley Parade, yes?

Can any of the mods tell me how long I’ve been signed up to this shit show?

i’m afraid i wont be able to attend as this is going to be a laurel party

Not sure what time shrewbie will show up on Sunday - it’d be good if everyone could monitor the boards (but not post) all day, then when he posts we can all post SURPRISE!!

I’ll bring the balloons, is this enough
:balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon:

trying to remember if Shrewbie was before or after me.

Loads, thanks. If anyone has any bunting left over from the royal wedding on Saturday, please alter any names and faces on it to shrewbie and reuse it.

Spring 2008 is definitely when the best posters started posting.

I’ll do the embarrassing speech about how I still think of Shrewbie as a tiny teenager from the old nightshifts/tinychats.

Apparently my 15th anniversary was back on 18th January.

Fuck.

I can’t attend on account of hating shrewbie

Sorry, should have stated on the invites that shrewbie haters can’t be part of this.

Could you please still contribute to the presents.

apologies, i’m unable to travel to shrewsbury this weekend. i shall slip twenty likes inside a congratulatory card

Couple of days to go. He’s going to love this.

Can’t fucking wait omg! :dancer: :confetti_ball: :champagne:

Ha ha ha!