Thread for guessing someone's starsign

Love horoscopes. I’m a complete sceptic for anything other than them

Classic Tungsten behaviour!

Never did meet that handsome stranger :disappointed_relieved:

went on a date not too long ago where the person was really interested in what my star sign was. bit odd.

I used to love reading my horoscope when I was younger but I don’t believe in it, no scorn for anyone who does though! I think it’s a bit like music, some things speak to you, some don’t.

Find it quite interesting how accurate star signs seem to be vs how made up horoscopes seem (to me, a heathen non believer)

Sometimes I wonder if I subconsciously built my character deliberately to defy the concept of star signs. Or if I did it so much I actually unintentionally became it again.

I’m the sexiest and most formidable one, two fish stuck together by their own tongue

1 Like

I think mine is fairly obvious

Are you a leo, discobot?

2 Likes

:crystal_ball: Most likely

1 Like

I’m a ConfirmationBiassus

• Leo

0 voters

I had a boyfriend called Leo. He was a Leo.

1 Like

it’s silly and I don’t believe in this stuff anymore but I am a bit of a cliché as far as mine goes

I don’t think I could guess anybody else’s unless I kind of knew already, but I would like to invite people to guess mine

some of my friends might/will know anyway

i’m a leo. read up on what leos are supposed to be like and i’m not like a leo at all.

1 Like

king of the jungle though baybeee

1 Like

Snap.

Valium

really enjoy feminist astrology as a form of critiquing established forms of thinking tbh

which star sign is valium

I’m whatever star sign isn’t getting the joke :no_mouth: