Thread for having XYLO decide on a new avatar for you

Thank you to the big man @xylo for my lovely new avatar, I’ve taken it out for a test drive and I couldn’t be happier.

7 Likes

This thread idea originated on the Music Board, but I talked to sean and bought the rights to post it on this board too.

https://community.drownedinsound.com/t/ghost-for-fans-of-kiss-d/34644/37?u=ma0sm

1 Like

Hi @xylo I am in the market for a new avatar. I’d like something safe and reliable with good fuel efficiency. Must also have a good temperament and be safe for a young family. Thanks in advance.

2 Likes

On both the lady and animal, or just one?

Like the idea of your avatar evolving - first the Colombia flag background, now a moustache, what next? :grinning:

1 Like

can’t believe you’ve done this @ma0sm

https://community.drownedinsound.com/t/ghost-for-fans-of-kiss-d/34644/26?u=fitzcarraldo

moonwalks out of room shaking fist at ma0sm

2 Likes

If I changed my avatar on here, then I’d have to change it on twitter and facebook as well, to maintain brand uniformity, and I don’t think that my supporters would be able to cope with the upheaval.

Great thread idea but I’m afraid I’m a one avatar woman.

4 Likes

I really wanted to change my avatar to the picture Manches did during raffle technical difficulties:
Too nervous to lose my bear in the current state though, I love my sad bear.

13 Likes

Identical billy corgans facing in opposite directions.

16 Likes

I’d like to change mine to this but don’t know if it would work as a small circle

@xylo please advise

8 Likes

@xylo I think you know me well enough after all these years to come up with some good ideas for me . Can you pitch 3 and I/DiS will decide which to go with

I think mine is kinda what it has to be, right? Any other suggestions anyone? (especially @xylo)

not manches, sorry

8 Likes

can’t believe i only just worked out what that is

3 Likes

Dear @xylo I would like to change to my avatar to this but am worried it comes off a little aggressive. What do you think?

2 Likes

Quite enjoying my avatar ATM, thanks

Looks like they’re having a fun time tbh

I would like a new avatar please, don’t care if its xylo chosen or someone else tho tbqfh

I could go for a new one, not espeically beholden to this one even though it is the best lyric of all time dont@mefools

I think I am the one who needs a new one with the most urgency. Thanks @xylo