Thread for people who are now bored of the Friends thread

I don’t have anything in particular to add but fuck me, I’m glad to be out of there.

Bit stuffy today, isn’t it.

2 Likes

CBA to read it. Are they beeving yet?

Hi :wave:

They’re beeving in about seven dimensions by this point but it’s not interesting beeves, it’s that atmosphere of it being two days before school holidays and everyone’s got too much energy to let off, in thread form.

1 Like

main conversation seems to be about how amusing that bit is where Joey wears all of Chandler’s clothes at once, although my eyes may have glazed over a bit reading it so can only say that’s 99% accurate

Thanks.

Hard to tell…

posters

12 Likes

I saw that Meow waded in and threw a few hooks out. I love her when she’s in that mood

1 Like

Fucking love Meowington, hope she’s back for a while :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Want to talk about the actual viewing figures anyone?

No thank you.

1 Like

Ok.

Fucking hell, how to turn a light hearted thread deadly dull

3 Likes

Is this a comment on my post?!

Of course not, it was a comment on what is going on in that thread. There’s a few posters who could do with having their own board to slug it out without driving us round the bend.

Sorry @Epimer don’t want to disrupt your lovely thread.

1 Like

No beeves in the no beeving thread, please.

2 Likes

Yeah (a) I hate beeving and (b) @laelfy is ace so I’d never beeve with her anyway #ballbagbreakers4lyf

1 Like

DiSers gonna DiS

I can’t imagine I’d ever beeve with ccb!

2 Likes

Laelfers, I’m taking suggestions for more HGATR subjects and I know you don’t have typical DiS tastes so do you have any that I might not have thought of?