Thread for posting in every time you're listening to The Smashing Pumpkins

Bill mentioned machina 2 on instagram live, mentioned it is being held up by vinyl supply issues, which suggests it must be pretty much ready otherwise

2 Likes

Just relistened to Machina II, really incredible how he was just sitting on something so great and how he gave it away for free. Imagine being a super fan and waking up one day to Billy Corgan sending you one of 20 something copies of his surprise final album. The gift of a lifetime.

Very underrated shoegaze perfection

1 Like

Wouldn’t take guidance from Billy Corgan myself

It’s really been so nice seeing him so happy and engaged with his past and the fans. In a non-pandemic world stuff like this would actually be worth moving to Chicago for.

(But oh my god does this make me nervous, I’d really like for my hero to not get COVID, he shouldn’t be doing this.)

1 Like

Just happy he didn’t go full COVID skeptic anti masker

2 Likes

Listening to Vancouver 97 and shooting lasers out of my eyes. Greatest band in the world. Greatest thing about this trash world.

3 Likes

Hate myself for lacking both the confidence and ability to scream like Billy Corgan. It makes me sick.

Officially calling it, humanity peaked with the Siva - TAFH - Silverfuck run that night.

I was today years old etc etc etc….

The fuck is wrong with me?

3 Likes

Oh FFS me too!!

TAFH over both our heads apparently

1 Like

it wasn’t instant for me either

Do I need to decode you too?

• pulls up SP discography wiki *
1 Like

not pumpkin related

1 Like

When in doubt, it’s probably about the Pumpkins.

OMG and the 33 bit… Fucking hell I’m slow

1 Like

basically a different song

4 Likes
1 Like

thought the version on the album was the first time they played it

1 Like