Thread for posting in every time you're listening to The Smashing Pumpkins

smashingpumpkins

sorry didn’t see this thread but here to report I was listening to selected tracks off of Siamese Dream the other night, inspired by this post from yer man @TAFH33 :

I am listening to the Smashing Pumpkins

I’m listening to an average fleetwood Mac cover. I prefer listening to the smashing pumpkins. When they play their own material they’re still pretty fucking great

I was momentarily listening during and as part of a History Channel advert

You’ll be perfect just luke WPC :laughing:

I was just listening to the smashing pumpkins’ new album. Could not register it here as my phone was in a faraday cage (pouch)

Despite all my rage

Any good?

Nah

Honk if you like cheese.

Busted are listening to smashing pumpkins (1.20 mark)

Just listened to their new one (Knights of Malta).

Quite like it now, ok cheers bye.

I hate it so much, reminds me of that kind of bloated post britpop era where people were adding string arrangements and soul backing vocals all over the show

It does sound a bit like be here now

Here we go…

I am listening to the smashing pumpkins :jack_o_lantern:

Relistening to the new album, I was wrong to think the heavy song (marchin’ On) had potential, it’s embarrassing. Alienation has hints of their former magic, with sympathy and seek and you shall destroy are ok, the rest are bad. couple of songs where jimmy isn’t doing much more than a drum machine on a demo

i was just listening to it. kind of forgot i was listening to it and then i realised i wasn’t listening to it any more because it was quiet and now i need a poo

One of the reviews that I read said that Marchin On sounds like it could be Velvet Revolver and now that’s all I hear when I listen to it.

Album isn’t doing much for me, I have to say. Solara has grown on me quite a bit though. So there’s that, I guess… :-/

Maybe I don’t like the smashing pumpkins and I actually just like ebows