Thread for posting in every time you're listening to The Smashing Pumpkins

Sometimes I think TOASE is the best one on the album.

???

This Post Paid For By PROF$.

2 Likes

A boy can dream.

This one right?

1 Like

My favourite Hole album, did our Bill have a hand in Malibu too? Can’t remember, I love that song.

1 Like

Yep, Celebrity Skin and Malibu, and then a few others too.

1 Like

Just listening to the album Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness

Good init

4 Likes

‘Tis the season!

3 Likes

Onto the Aeroplane Flies High. Annoying all the demos are in between all the proper tracks init

1 Like

Just make a mellon collie/aeroplane megamix playlist! :ok_hand:

1 Like

Shave that beard!

New podcast this week is a mixed bag. New tune sounds like a latter day Muse “BIG GOVERNMENT! COMING TO GETHCA!” silliness. He once again goes to bat for Elon. The guest is the merch and social media manager though, and that section is good.

Some neat stuff from Netphoria that I need to watch:

6 and a half hour long Zuzu compilation

A master tape version of a show from 1990

1 Like

Oh man, I’ve been waiting for something like this to show up, going to have to listen this afternoon. I’ve never actually heard any of the Chicago Kid stuff since it was always so scattered. Hope we get the album one day, I still don’t understand why it never got released.

1 Like

New podcast ep - track is a small scale electro sketch. Like a Teargarden thing. He talks quite a bit about cancel culture again.

Shame he has to keep doing this, really.

Didn’t read this, just ctrl-f’d Corgan and saw the 0/0, feeling outrage

I was in Bangkok last night at the start of my honeymoon and in the bar/club place we were in, the last song they played before the midnight countdown was Tonight, Tonight. Immediately thought of these boards and @TAFH33’s good work - unexpected way to see in 2023.

5 Likes

watched this as part of my alternative hootenanny last night

2 Likes

That’s dead nice, congratulations!

1 Like