Thread for posting in every time you've injured your finger

Mine is a bit like this but it’s because a goose bit it

1 Like

CW: Goose

2 Likes

You’re a cuticle

2 Likes

I was busy working away, all, work work work, type type type, busy busy busy, writing my first email of the day, about quarter to 4ish, when Winifred the cat comes up and does a snooze on my keyboard, thusly:

I continue doing my work really well, typing out my email with only a few grumbles that I was having to do some emailing, when I remember to get a coffee from the kitchen. I get back and Winifred the cat is sat up. I think little of it, and reach keyboardwards, only for her to swipe my hand, gashing it almost the whole way alonf the pad and beyond. ‘ouch!’ I said, calmly and peacefully as possible*, before putting a plaster on it, as shown in this photo.

*Truth be told, it wasn’t possible for me to remain calm nor peaceful as it was very painful, bloody and made me quite sad; see face in photo for evidence of sadness.

2 Likes

Please change that awful plaster for a fabric one next time you wash your hands.
P.s. Winnie is a dick
Pps. Xxxxx

Just cut it on the grater

1 Like

We’re counting thumbs, right? Very tiny but very sting-y cut just above the bottom knuckle

1 Like

Nice plaster!

2 Likes

I dislocated the knuckle and snapped a tendon on my right hand little finger last September. The bike I was fixing on the fly still won the fella the race, so it was a decent sacrifice to make. Still fucked. Occasionally catch it on something and swear my tits off for a few seconds.

1 Like

Update (papercut)

2 Likes

Hate grater cuts.

Oh dear, m4! Good thing you have such snazzy plasters x

1 Like

My finger glanced across the little pointier sharp ones on the grater that no one uses somehow when I was putting it away

Where were you putting it?

Back in the drawer. It fits in the drawer. Everytime you close the drawer you’re like nah theres no way that grater isn’t going to hit the top but it never does.

1 Like

I’ll bet that’s a really pleasing feeling.

1 Like

Cut the same thumb again on a tomato tin. Think it is cursed.