Thread for posting in when you are pleased with yourself 😎

Feeling pretty pleased with myself for remembering to wear my earmuffs to Lidl just now!

My ears almost fell off on yesterday’s walk :cold_face:

10 Likes

Painted these freshly plastered walls today and very satisfying

12 Likes

What’s that hanging from your ceiling?

I was looking around the Christmas market here and saw something that I suddenly remembered my mother had said ages ago she was looking for. That’s part of her Christmas present sorted

Pleased with myself for remembering, tbh

3 Likes

Ha it was an alarm sensor that fixes in the corner. I’ll put it back once it’s dry

1 Like

Moving in a week and a half and have made excellent progress with sorting out stuff to go and with packing stuff to keep.

4 Likes

I was expecting a clear day all day today so I put Christmas lights up outside this morning then as I started the tree I was really surprised when snow started falling. So, pleased for getting both done and in that order. First time I’ve decorated a tree while there was a proper blizzard outside, felt almost too perfect.

6 Likes

Had a really good week on the fantasy football so I’m quite pleased with myself

6 Likes

Put my clothes away. The worst chore of all time. Well done me.

6 Likes

Managed to find a tiny and unique piece of Lego in a massive assorted box of the stuff.

4 Likes

Planted some trees yesterday as part of a community tree planting effort thing. Nice to do a thing with other people, for other people, that’s not about making money for other people.

2 Likes

Put tree up for me parents

4 Likes