Thread for posting journalism/journalist hot takes that make you die a little bit inside

this twat is at it again

because journalism has always been a popular and easy to access vocation for the working class

1 Like

working for free is entirely the fault of the employee and nowt to do with the gaffers

and also i’m not a novara stan but jfc he is deliberately not seeing the difference between this and what big media outlets do

subthread: journalists pretending they don’t understand things that are literally piss easy to understand

4 Likes

what a plonker

food bank volunteers are the reason asda staff get paid badly. JAMES BALL IDIOT.

5 Likes

oh snap, i’m feeling feisty today

I don’t understand the world at all.

5 Likes

This guy (who has written for the guardian, according to his bio) popped up in my feed yesterday. He seems to be accusing Optimo of being hypocrites because they’ve launched an anti-fascist label while also having one of their remixes appear on the same release as a remix by Boyd Rice, which (a) seems to be reaching a bit, and (b) shows what I assume is a wilful misunderstanding of the level of control someone has over how their remix is used.

1 Like

please charge your phone

4 Likes

I read the “make of this what you will” tweet in the voice of a chastised four-year-old apologising insincerely to the elderly neighbours

Why does every one of these thick posh cunts look exactly the same?

4 Likes

This was the clown responsible for the ‘Wonga - a great bunch of lads!’ scalding take wasn’t it? He’s never topping that, sad to see him scrambling round in these lukewarm leftovers

2 Likes

Itt: more proof that Twitter is awful, simply awful

6 Likes

It’s not twitter, it’s the commentariat class.

1 Like

https://mobile.twitter.com/FRANKGRIMES420/status/1066305812149223424

2 Likes

And that they have to condense their shitty microwaved takes down to 280 characters

1 Like

280 characters makes little difference when you compare it to what they say in 500 words, or 1500 words, or a full book.

2 Likes

I just wanted to say microwaved takes

1 Like

I don’t get what’s wrong with this?

thinly veiled “i wrote for cnn and anyone criticizes me is probably antisemitic because i wrote about george soros”