Thread for referring to yourself in the third person

ma0sm made yet another shit thread

1 Like

For some reason, Funkhouser is replying.

1 Like

This pleases ma0sm

Sheeldz is a good idea to me and sheeldz will be grateful if you can pay the cash out today to me sheeldz

ma0sm thinks this sounds like a reference to something he doesn’t recognise

i’m really bad at stuff like this

6 Likes

Sheeldz and sheeldz have been working on the issue with the girls are now back from the holiday and we have had a few emails

well, looks like Ruffers is in

2 Likes

Zeal wants to know why you’re all talking like you’re on Facebook in 2008?

3 Likes

CCB and CCR the train station toilets and showers and thunderstorms and rain plus a few days ago to me a call it a posset the train station toilets and showers and thunderstorms and rain plus a few days ago to me a call from the Lynn news article on the train station toilets

Might start referring to myself in the second person. Yeah, you like that

1 Like

ma0sm suspects colon is just mashing the middle button on autocomplete with this reply

Colon may be specifically for the day and I will be okay with you and your family and friends are mugging me know if you have to be quite a bit of a shark courtesy of my life group of people who are confident that I have a great day nonetheless I am assuming that the weather is good for you to do the needful at the ground and I will be okay with you and your family and friends are mugging me

1 Like

Noah is eating Quavers and watching Emmerdale.

Noah, boring?

Only people that should be allowed to refer themselves in the third person are The Rock and Tarzan.

Yer boi @Avery is feeling pretty hyped for this strong thread.

1 Like

Ala doesn’t have a clue :3

Neil Young wants you to keep on rocking in the free world.

2 Likes

eric is getting upset!!!

Funkhouser endorses this important message.

1 Like