Thread for saying a thing you've done and naming a celebrity that you don't think has done that thing

I’ve soaked ham in rum and eaten it whilst floating on a lilo in Spain, and I doubt The Queen has done that

3 Likes

I’ve shaken hands with Ed Miliband and I don’t think Grace Jones has done that

3 Likes

I have shared sushi & Red Stripe with Graces Jones in Moscow. I don’t think Ed Miliband has done that

3 Likes

I’ve listened to a podcast and I don’t think David Jason has done that

I have peed from the top of Monument. I don’t think Rod Hull & Emu have done that

1 Like

I’ve wandered drunkenly out of a hotel room in Sheffield in bare feet to get a takeaway and not been permitted in the takeaway due to be being barefoot and then been unable to find the hotel again for an hour and I don’t think Ainsley Harriot has done that*.

But I don’t know for a fact he hasn’t, so pls don’t sue, Ainsley.

5 Likes

I wrote a bad song and I don’t think Billy Corgan has ever done that.

3 Likes

I’ve watched an episode of Seinfeld on my Oculus Quest 2, I don’t think Benjamin Disraeli has done that

4 Likes

5 Likes

I have taken £68,000 - the takings from a Uni Summer Ball - in cash, on the bus from Twickenham to deposit it at the Hounslow HSBC

I don’t think Taylor Swift has done that

4 Likes

I once had a lift in an Austin Allegro. Can’t imagine HRH the Princess Michael of Kent has done that!

1 Like

I once bought two pairs of replacement laces for my Timberlands because I figured ‘You never know when you’ll be buying replacement laces at the Timberland shop again BITT. Better get two pairs, just in case.’

I bet Moses never did that

1 Like

Almost every pair of gloves I’ve ever been gifted has been passed on to somebody else due to being too small.

I’d be surprised if Dannii Minogue has done this

1 Like

I made a 1:100 scale model of the Wetherspoons in Newcastle.

I bet TV funny man James Acaster has never done that.

This seems a risky one

1:100 scale models of Wetherspoons pubs seems like exactly the kind of nerduary that TV’s James Acaster might get up to in his spare time

2 Likes

I’ve been to Flamingo Land, I doubt Elon Musk has been to Flamingo Land. :sunglasses:

I once went to see Boyzlife play live which I’m fairly sure Marie Curie didnt

I’m trying to goad him into it…

1 Like

This thread failed to live up to its potential imo

1 Like

I have failed to live up to my potential, which I don’t think Frank Ocean has done