Thread for screamo/scramz/emoviolence music

Gillian Carter have a new album (!!!) coming out in October. You can hear a geyser-style nosebleed of a track here:

1 Like

new band feat people from Crows an Wra/We Came Out Like Tigers/others

1 Like

Good dual vocals stuff. Their bandcamp hints the band split up but they’ve only just released onto Spotify and live video of them has been put up just a few days ago so not sure

2 Likes

Oooooooo I really dig this - here’s to them keeping on!

1 Like

Yeah I’m into it, the whole EP is good too

I missed this news since I’m never in this thread, just searched the board after learning about it elsewhere. Nice! Their debut was stellar.

4 Likes

It’s so good

1 Like

such a good band. really hoping they’ll be over again, they were ridiculous last time

2 Likes

Covers all the beats you’d expect a 23 minute (!!!) sreamo song in 2022 to cover. Pretty derivative but enjoyable all the same. It’s longer than a lot of skramz lps i own :smiley:

This is so good!

2 Likes

argh really don’t wanna listen to any more singles just gimme the album already!

4 Likes

Seriously, I am ridiculously excited for this album to come out. I feel like this is going to be an absolute crusher.

1 Like

their last album is one of my faves of the last 5 years or so, absolutely rinsed it. they are so so good live as well. i’ve had to stop myself listening to water wings so i don’t spoil it ha.

1 Like

Another good new one from City Of Caterpillar