Thread for sharing passwords

Liar!

1 Like

What? To me that just looks like *************

Bad news folks, both of these are in the top 100k passwords, which are disallowed by default by a bunch of websites. Gotta try harder!

(I work on auth software.)

1 Like

This is a quite possibly also in the top 100k most used passwords. An (un?)surprising amount of them are just swear words.

It would be a bit strange if anyone was making serious suggestions in this thread now wouldn’t it

1 Like

It would be even stranger if someone who’s been refreshing this website for a decade thought any of the posts here were serious. :wink:

1 Like

This but with months, and appended to my usual password.

Not that I use the same password for everything, and have done for the last 15 years.

1 Like
  • I use a password manager
  • I just wing it

0 voters

ShowerCans69

correcthorsebatterystaple

England10661966

Hi

I started a password system these last couple of months and changed all my used websites to the new system

Please reply to this with your exact system, and the sites where you have used them this way

I will let you know my system but not the specifics ok?

so I have a KEY password that is made of 11 characters - this contains a capital letter and a symbol I then end this password with two capitals letters and these are the firsy 2 letters on the site im using

for example drownedinsound.com would be

Hellomaosm!DR

and facebook would be

Hellomaosm!FA

1 Like

D1lfhunt3r69

Didn’t work

1 Like

What do you do for sites where they have the same first two lettes as another site, eg GoCompare and Google?

just use the same password!

3 Likes

Didn’t it?

2 Likes