Thread for small achievements (rolling)

This is a thread for when you achieve something (seemingly) small, that you still want to brag about or for someone to hit that like button for or otherwise acknowledge. It can be something silly or something more serious (posting this in the SSP sub-category), I don’t mind. Just not big achievements like “I got married!” or “I’m getting a promotion at work!” or anything like that.

For example, I was quite proud of myself for simply getting out of bed just now. And if I manage to actually eat some veggies later like I’m planning to, I’ll consider that an achievement as well.

Your turn!

12 Likes

Today I have got in touch with some people I met / reconnected with over Xmas, and I usually just let that stuff slide
:+1:

8 Likes

Well done CB! :clap:

Thanks very much :+1:

1 Like

My sourdough starter’s going well. Hoping I can start baking with it soon.

8 Likes

Yesss very exciting!

Bought salad instead of a pizza, no big deal but I’m trying

7 Likes

Nice one pal! :seedling::seedling::seedling:

2 Likes

I’ve never done button holes before but today I tackled button holes

(Ok I fucked up the first one BUT ITS ALL A LEARNING PROCESS)

Yes my pockets are wonky too but I love it :joy:

26 Likes

That’s v good!!
I’m getting back into it too and I’m walking bits but eventually we’ll walk less bits!

1 Like

Aww thank you!!
Do you like the label? :joy: it was too cute to hide inside

25 Likes

Thought you might like it!!:joy:

1 Like

Got my phone screen time down from an average of 3.5 hours a day in the week running up to the election to under an hour a day most weeks since, and a lot of days well under 30 mins.

7 Likes

Fixed the hoover! Our usual solution to appliances not working is ‘buy a new one’, so I feel a bit like I just saved £200 or something

5 Likes

20 Likes

have you made that? its great! :grinning:

2 Likes

superb

Despite being in a low mood, I did my first gym session of 2020. Only cardio today but nearly two hours worth.

Previously if I got home in a low mood I’d sack gym off and watch TV and eat crap food.

Quite pleased I didn’t, and now I feel better.

6 Likes

Had a shower and brushed my teeth for the first time this year :slight_smile:

12 Likes

signed up for a 10k as well to get back into running
woooo