thread for small gifs (rolling)

it’s a small gif

welcome back, doctor

1 Like

bonsoir

2 Likes

https://community.drownedinsound.com/t/show-us-what-youre-doing-to-avoid-the-heat-a-selfie-thread/51077/12?u=dingaling

2 Likes

Solid small gif - bonus marks for the illegible text. Great work, TWI!

I can’t believe it took literally months of me using this as a meme for it to make an appearance here.
But thanks :grin::+1:

1 Like

First time I’ve seen it - no idea how it got a pass til now!

1 Like

You’ve been using it for ages. I reckon these three 404 gif not found entries are actually older times you posted this. Maybe 404s thanks to the image move for the server:

I’ll be honest mate.
A 3 year bump on a thread quoting me with posts even older than that has me very confused!
:smiley:

Oh sorry, I just agree that you’ve been using the Mr Blobby for absolutely ages and, TBH, I’d thought it was maybe the original ‘tiny GIF’. Just saying that I think it definitely was in this thread prior to Wikihock’s posting but the image issue or else the hosting site have left it out.

1 Like

Theo smashing into an old thread and urgently alerting regarding a 3 year old post I’d forgotten about:

2 Likes

Yeah look you need to take this up with @JaguarPirate who bumped it, causing me to read the posts I’d not read which included the three you’re talking about.

1 Like

Ah Im only keeping you going :slightly_smiling_face:
Jaguarpirate is the real maverick!

1 Like

we can’t let good threads die, they only go to sleep temporarily!

1 Like

Rubbing Season 3 GIF by The Simpsons

1 Like

gif too big

2 Likes