Thread for the big questions (Rolling)

Got any BIG questions? Maybe you’ve got it all figured out? Arrogant
Please post your big Qs in here, and collectively we can solve the world and that.

Big Q 1
Why don’t roofing companies just invest in their own scaffolding and learn to assemble big meccano rather than use another scaffolding company to hire and assemble it?

Scaffolding is a difficult and valuable trade

Do crabs think we walk sideways?

big meccano mate. Also, have you ever seen scaffolders take apart scaffolding? Total dangerous chaos. You don;t see a scaffolder over 35 becasue they are all dead

All I know is that, having grown up with manual trades flowing through my bloodline, scaffolding and plastering are the only two things my father and grandfather never did themselves such is the importance and specificity of those two trades. They could do every other aspect of building a building except those two.

what happens when we die?

Thread for places where if the next reply was the reply to the last one then it's amusing (rolling)

Liability, risk and insurance, is the short answer.

Thread for places where if the next reply was the reply to the last one then it's amusing (rolling)

Is the woman who bangs Tom Hanks a paedophile?

What’s the long answer?

Liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiabiliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiity, rissssssssssssssssssssssssssk and insurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrranceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Sorry, can’t hear you

Excellent

The characters from ‘Arthur’:

Mixture of various anthropomorphised creatures - mice, monkeys, rabbits etc.
Wtf is Binky (right) supposed to be??

Anthropomorphised space hopper

Do some people deliberately cultivate an appearance of ‘wholesomeness’ or righteousness through consumer behaviour and lifestyle choices as a way to intimidate or belittle others who they perceive to not possess these qualities.