Thread for when you order things and they are smaller than expected

AND crustless! What a disaster! She never really grew. Very affectionate and loving though

Said compact, didn’t realise it was a dehumidifier for a hobbit house though

Please note the banana is ‘normal size’

9 Likes

Going to ignore this and hilariously remark “what a giant banana!”

4 Likes

Oooo - could you send me a link for that mini dehumidifier please?

1 Like

Thats a very curvy banana

It’s ok I’ve found it

1 Like

A tried to get a beige/pink tartan skirt from what appeared to be a legit japan clothing provider, but while it fits on the waist its fair to say it isn’t of an appropriate length for… anything outside of the house.

the banana in the second picture is a different one to the other two. What scam are you trying to pull here?

3 Likes

that quiche is a genuine crime

1 Like

i’m an orange fan but it’s clearly the same banana

1 Like

Have it in the garage but then it all froze up and just had a mass of ice on the grill. Has been ok, think it is working in there?
TBF it says mini. I didnt read or research, ok!!

1 Like

crustless! that’s the best bit!

1 Like

Pretty sure it is the same banana

Orange fan but that’s class

3 Likes

I’m sure it’s very flattering on you

1 Like

I already have a full size one I use for drying clothes - I have a persistently cold corner in my bedroom that gets mouldy though. This will fit nicely. I’ve been using a chemical based one but the tablets are expensive and don’t last long so this will pay for itself quite quickly

1 Like

I bought a dress from a shop that sells clothes from China, Japan and Korea and its basically a shirt with 3/4 sleeves on me. Thought I was one step ahead checking the waist and bust size etc but forgot to check the actual length :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Maybe the EU was stopping us getting bendy bananas after all

2 Likes

Marketing photo. How ideal to store headphones and their charging cable. (The Bluetooth kind that have a cable between the two buds and a magnet so you can loop them round your neck)

What I got

3 Likes