Thread For When You Randomly Discover Where Someone's Username is From (redux!)

Okay, Discourse is being fiddly about it, saying the new username is too similar to one that already exists (which is yours!) but I will get to the bottom of it.

No worries if it is a right faff, took me 3 years to even notice it was wrong :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

One minute, going to take this to DM!

3 Likes

@harru is yours from The Cat Returns?

1 Like

No, what is that?!

Mine is a typo.

1 Like

Reqlly weird Studio Ghibli film. The girl who gets turned into a cat is Harru (actually Haru I think)

1 Like

Oh! When you originally posted that, I reread your username and thought you were making a hurr hurr joke about the ‘r’ shouldn’t be there! So even looking I didn’t spot the missing letter!

my name is from the acorns that some trees have

4 Likes

:exploding_head:

2 Likes

I hope @dots recognises that I only just realised where it was from when I learned about what a tree is just now!!

1 Like

they gave Guerilla a 9.5 back in the day

also Radiator got 8.7, and Phantom Power + Rings Around the World both got 8.9!!

1 Like

:thinking:

2 Likes

All exactly 1 less than they should have got.

2 Likes

yes

but also they actually revised their scores down with the reissues :rage:

@bunique

= be unique

ffs Noah… :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

:smiley: but I took it from the back of a CD released by https://www.b-uniquerecords.com/ many, many moons ago.

1 Like

Just saw the episode of Peep Show where @mildmanneredjanitor was mentioned! I never realised that’s where that name is from. Also where have they gone?

Mild mannered janitor is from Hong Kong Phooey

1 Like

Could be…

1 Like