Thread lifespan test

ser davos jon snow GIF by BuzzFeed

3 Likes

I’ve got the perfect solution…

2 Likes
  • When considering the results of the thread lifespan test, I’ll consider the length of time the thread lifespan test stayed alive
  • When considering the results of the thread lifespan test, I’ll consider the post count of the thread lifespan test

0 voters

With every well-meaning excess post we are killing the lifespan of this thread with kindness. Just as well it’s only a test.

Sorry for the grammar @1101010 . You have every right to be lesseriou… I mean, fewerious.

2 Likes

TBH I just like that GoT somehow made this a running joke based, as far as I recall, on actually a completely different character’s grammar call out regarding the use of hanged vs hung. So I like to call back when the lighthearted opportunity arises :grinning:

1 Like

It’s my favourite callback joke in all of GoT (the TV show)

1 Like

Well done @Avery by the way. You are now the proud owner of the most prolific rubbish thread of all time!

(14hrs 58mins :1st_place_medal:)

5 Likes

Just 11 hours this time.

2 Likes

I just can’t believe how far the users of this sweet little thread have managed to take it in such a short time.

4 Likes

We were stopped from letting the Queen thread get to 10K posts. We won’t be stopped this time.

3 Likes

Little nudge into the weekend

3 Likes

15:47, new record. Can’t believe people who aren’t playing are outscoring me

3 Likes

6 Likes

Goodnight, points suckers!

:angry:

1 Like

Morning!

Was wondering this morning if the 10,000 posts thing was DiS specific or part of the general forum build. Would be good if we could get it lifted if it’s the former, would only really affect this thread and the, I dunno, cycling thread maybe? And no-one reads that anyway.

Someone rename this “thread length test” and we’ll know the answer in a few years.

Hopefully not too soon

A 300 post thread on the Rubbish forum in the year on our calendars of 2022. I’m sure that’s the last thing anyone expected when they woke up at any given point earlier in history.

1 Like