Thread o' toiletries

I use very little.

• Original Source Mint for de tingle on de baws
  • Aldi shampoo which is about 45p and is probably as good as using toilet water mixed with marmite, but it smells quite nice

Oh we just switch toothpaste as I get a huge discount on GSK products due to the new job. Quite amazing actually. Get Sensodyne now.

I like my deodorant to reflect my masculinity.

Head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner.
Bar of some hippie soap from a hippie shop in Seddon.

Surprised by this. Thought your bathroom would be filled with black bottles with understated gold lettering or something.

4 Likes

The only thing I am consistent on is that it’s an anti-persp which doesn’t leave white marks

1 Like

Molten Brown toilet paper etc

What?? Ya mad, it’s a lather machine - the Radox one are awful for that

A man handing you a towel and a spritz every time you finish having a shit.

1 Like

Single worst feeling ever

Check yr not shit tap water for cunts privilege

1 Like

Shower Gel - Dove Men+ Care Comfort
Mouthwash - Aquafresh
Toothpaste - Sensodyne Pronamel Whitening (about £4 a throw this - madness)
Deodorant #1 - Sure Sensitive roll on
Deodorant #2 - Lynx Black body spray
Hair Product - Vo5 Texturising Gum

Kiehl’s beard oil is like £25 a bottle but not bought one myself yet. Bulldog one for a fiver is pretty great for the money though as a stop-gap

Aesop have a sale too.

I am certain that getting a nuclear submarine forced up your arse hole, propeller first, would be worse.

Which variation though? Can’t throw a blanket statement like that out.

Call it a no-score draw on that front

?

Any, don’t care, they all work the same. Only mugs like antpoc fall for the no white marks shit.

Buying a whole load of toothpastes, in a one off splurge, so you can compare and contrast and then settle on the best one

• Reasonable
  • Total madness

0 voters

Anyone else set about listing this and realise that even though they always buy the same thing, it was actually quite difficult to think what the brands were?

No? Just me then.

That Loreal men active or whatever shower gel. Comes in a giant manly bottle, but it smells good and the gf likes it. Also supposedly does body/hair/face so good for the gym.

Got a face scrub thing that I reckon works pretty well as I never have spots or anything.

Pantene 2 in 1 shampoo conditioner when I’m at home, because I have no hair so fuck it.

Nivea men deodorant. Silver protect? Doesn’t leave white marks and reduces sweating to ‘not bad actually’.

Oral B fancy ass toothpaste because it’s the only one that seems to stop my gums being shite.

Got some Loreal face stuff that stops me being shiny - that’s good. Expensive though so I use it sparingly.

Thanks for reading.