🍆 💦 👅 THREAD OF BOVRIL-HOT CARNAL MAYHEM 👅 💦 🍆

I’ll level with ya. I’ve got no ideas for this thread but it’s going to be a really long day at work so I could do with you all being on top filthy form to help me through.

Anyone do any shagging recently (in the last 10-12 days?)

Ideas are overrated

1 Like
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

Lots of things actually. I don’t think I’m comfortable sharing them on a public forum, but one thing I can share is that lots of things I assumed I was into and would be totally fine with actually made me a bit sheepish when it came to doing them in real life. I’m getting there, but it surprised me since I realised that in some ways maybe I’m more prudish than I think.

1 Like

It’s not so much that these things don’t work, but they require me to do things I’ve never done before, and it’s just taking time to get into it, but I’m enjoying it more each time.

3 Likes

Yes. Feeling so filthy.

So, so filthy.

1 Like

I’ve really been into the idea of trying new things recently (last 10-12 days), have not yet had the opportunity to try anything though and this is a good reminder to be patient approaching them as reality doesn’t always work out so smoothly as imagination.

1 Like

“Done anythin’ filthy in the last week and a 'alf?” is how I am hearing it.

1 Like

What is the reverse term for the next 10-12 days?

The coming fortnight (ahem)

4 Likes

Tbh is is good because it opens up another two days to the window which may make it more relevant to my near future :smirk:

Ever seen a bottom?

• I gottom’
  • I have nottom
  • I might have, I’ve forgotten

0 voters

1 Like

better than yesn’t

2 Likes

Yeah I tend to feel at my filthiest when I’m hungover. It’s like my body is screaming, “death is clearly imminent - must pass on genes immediately.”

4 Likes

Totally depends on the hangover, doesn’t it?

1 Like

Have been thinking a lot about endurance recently. Not in terms of how long you can go for but how many seshes (of a good duration and level of energy) people can do in a night/morning/day

My shitty, incel-minded former FWBs was not high quality but he had excellent endurance and we’d be on it like 6 times a day when we met up. Obviously I’d rather have less quantity for more quality but I wonder to what level that is true. And also what an average amount is endurance-wise… I guess when it’s a regular option people bang a lot less frequently but my perception is so skewed from only having distance relationships/hook ups :thinking: 4 times over a night/morning feels about right but presumably no-one with regular access to sex is shagging 4 times a day every day

Feels like an appropriate thread to post this observation in

The default sad face emoji on here looks more like someone’s just jumped out of a shrubbery and abducted your beloved dog than standard day to day melancholia
:frowning:

3 Likes

ANON POLLS

On average, how often would you ideally be doing the sex?

• Every day (even multiple times!)
  • Couple of times a week
  • Once a week
  • Once a month
  • Less frequently

0 voters

For those in a relationship, would you say:

• My sex drive is the same as my partners
  • My sex drive is higher than my partners
  • My sex drive is lower than my partners

0 voters

Think I feel filthiest after exercise, like I have just been doing to warm up for the real work out…

3 Likes

Having only had distance things for a while pretty much have always had sex multiple times in the short window I have seen whoever I was with, got to make the most of it really.

2 Likes