🍆 💦 👅 THREAD OF BOVRIL-HOT CARNAL MAYHEM 👅 💦 🍆

I’ll level with ya. I’ve got no ideas for this thread but it’s going to be a really long day at work so I could do with you all being on top filthy form to help me through.

Anyone do any shagging recently (in the last 10-12 days?)

Ideas are overrated

1 Like
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

Tried anything new recently? (10-12 days)

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Been so horny you’ve felt a bit sick in the last 10-12 days?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

@ma0sm you have to say what, that’s the rule

Lots of things actually. I don’t think I’m comfortable sharing them on a public forum, but one thing I can share is that lots of things I assumed I was into and would be totally fine with actually made me a bit sheepish when it came to doing them in real life. I’m getting there, but it surprised me since I realised that in some ways maybe I’m more prudish than I think.

1 Like

Yeah I’ve had that before, it’s sad when you’re so excited over something and you’ve been fantasising about it for ages and it just doesn’t work. I had it once when I was doing something and instantly regretted it but just went with it, all the while thinking ‘fuck, I’m gonna feel bad about this later’

1 Like

It’s not so much that these things don’t work, but they require me to do things I’ve never done before, and it’s just taking time to get into it, but I’m enjoying it more each time.

3 Likes

Yes. Feeling so filthy.

So, so filthy.

1 Like

I’ve really been into the idea of trying new things recently (last 10-12 days), have not yet had the opportunity to try anything though and this is a good reminder to be patient approaching them as reality doesn’t always work out so smoothly as imagination.

1 Like

‘last 10-12 days’ really tickles me and I can’t work out why, especially when used in a filthy context

3 Likes

“Done anythin’ filthy in the last week and a 'alf?” is how I am hearing it.

1 Like

What is the reverse term for the next 10-12 days?

The coming fortnight (ahem)

4 Likes

Tbh is is good because it opens up another two days to the window which may make it more relevant to my near future :smirk:

Ever seen a bottom?

• I gottom’
  • I have nottom
  • I might have, I’ve forgotten

0 voters

1 Like

better than yesn’t

2 Likes

always feel crazy horny when I’m hungover, but too sick to do anything about it.

1 Like

Yeah I tend to feel at my filthiest when I’m hungover. It’s like my body is screaming, “death is clearly imminent - must pass on genes immediately.”

4 Likes