Thread of Christmas Eve

Good morning.

Goodness knows why I am awake but here we are. I’ll soon be getting up and eating a bowl of something delicious before heading out on my bike and reminding myself how glorious the Isle is.

Plans? Happy Christmas Eve!

13 Likes

Happy Christmas Eve. Almost coffee time.

7 Likes

Really pleased you were able to get home for Christmas tilts. Just walking in for the final push. How I wish I started at 4am today. Ah well. Beyond tired

7 Likes

Just telling C about what happens on Christmas Eve.

Morning. Meeting a friend for a bike in a bit. Once I’ve fed C I’ll eat a couple of cinnamon rolls I just baked and then get ready.

Later my plan is to make tomorrow’s tiramisu and to put the rest of the presents under the tree :evergreen_tree::gift:

12 Likes

Good luck @rich-t, hope it goes quickly.

Happy Christmas eve everyone. Kids got up at 555am for no damn reason. Always forget that the overriding Christmas feeling is tiredness!

Ghosts last night was lovely, would recommend.

Today is picking up turkey, seeing some ATDs to exchange gifts, seeing the Mother in Law, and generally trying to relax.

4 Likes

Good luck @rich-t. Nearly there!

Woken up as per usual by my crippled back at 4am. Made good use of it though and have now done all the washing up and all my Christmas wrapping. Time to head back to the duvet for a little while.

6 Likes

Ooo is there a Xmas episode?

Morning all. Cat woke me so many times and one time i was having a lovely dream about a diser. M is so ambivalent about it being Xmas eve. Not sure what to do to make it special and hype up the big man coming.

Cinnamon buns for breakfast, yes please!

8 Likes

Morning all.

Today will be spent making my new avatar V designed for me actually fit the little circle.

Oooh and all the wrapping, making mince pies and going to church to sort all the little kids out…getting them all dressed up nativity style etc.

Good luck @rich-t and lots of love. Hope people are being kind in store.

11 Likes

Morning.

I’m taking the kids to the cinema. I wanted The Matrix, they wanted Clifford The Big Red Dog. We settled on Ghostbusters.

Succulent Chinese later.

12 Likes

Fell asleep again at about 8pm (think it’s the old booster, feel bit rough still). Woke up at 5am
Snuck downstairs to play red dead redemption 2 on the old stadia(!) but was then followed by a 4 year old at 6am, so had to bin that off….
Today would quite like to go for a nice big walk but haven’t even checked the weather…

2 Likes

Just polished off the last of the sausage roll wreath for breakfast. Happy Christmas Eve!

13 Likes

Morning all :wave:

Happy Christmas Eve everyone! Am sort-of working until 2pm. Waiting on a PCR but assuming it’s positive - feel a bit washed out but that’s about it so far.

Mrs CCB has made these:

And she and the cheeksters are under a blanket watching Santa Claus: The Movie (the one with Dudley Moore).

6 Likes

Greetings from Hoogy HQ

I’ll be here all day, every day

15 Likes

Yup, got Jennifer Saunders in. Worth 30 mins of your time. Would go nicely with a cinnamon bun.

7 Likes

Working today audit

• Aye

0 voters

1 Like

Just want a good nights sleep one night this week :weary:

1 PM finish

2 Likes

Morning

17 Likes

Cbs Christmas GIF by HULU

4 Likes