Thread of ill

Evening sir!
Tell me, are you like me and unable to get past the awful taste of red wine when you’ve got a cold?

1 Like

I just go for a ballsier red when I’m feeling like that.

< wins thread/ life>

2 Likes

You and your hands!!

2 Likes

I’ve discovered the joys of brandy on these occasions. Although, after Tuesday evening, I can confirm that it is definitely incompatible with stomach flu… :scream:

1 Like

I do love brandy when unwell, although I find it more of a cure for emotional ills than physical (whisky and lemon and honey is my cure for colds and flu).

1 Like

It’s not awful when I have the cold just not really got as glorious a taste as usual.
And good evening to you too sir

1 Like

Fucks sake

I’ve been ill with successive coughs and colds to some degree since early December and finally started to feel better last week. Then I woke up on Monday feeling like pure death. Just about better now but man, I am so fucking sick of feeling like this. Both kids have gone to bed so i might actually get that early night tonight…

All the best pal :+1:

1 Like

I had my lad Tues & Wed but fortunately, at 13 he is reasonably self-sufficient. It’s proper hard looking after little ones when you’re ill

1 Like

Had flu, food poisining, an allergic rhinitis flare-up, a cold, and toothache back-to-back. I’m absolutely fucked.

Oof. That’s brutal

I worked 11 days of 24 in Jan, the rest (-New Years Day) were given to gastric flu

Get well soon Vale

1 Like