Thread of the Evening

That or a very ill advised attempt at combining country with jazz :grinning:

1 Like

GBOLs

1 Like

whose the famous dude between profk and ruffers?

Want to drink beer and watch twin peaks, so I’m gonna pretend I’m doing that and then do the other stuff I need to do

that was well classy from Mo

tremendous stuff

Just read a synopsis of the show and it sounds awesome even with its genre mash up of a name! Did you end up watching episodes this or have you been busy making origami models instead?

That’s @aboynamedgoo / @adybongo an absolute gent

wow he looks like he ought to be famous for something. Commands a real presence.

1 Like

Evening troops,
In the snooker room at this hotel and it had some very questionable posters/sayings on the wall.

Listening to the first Best Coast (!) album which I discovered whilst packing.

Pretty weird how music does this to you, sometimes - I’m completely taken back to seeing them in Koko, of all places, on the day of the royal wedding in 2011, with friends I’d completely forgotten that even existed.

2 Likes

Forgot this was happening.

@Ruffers your hair, it’s a bit like that photo of you from a while back, brilliant

evening all

feel a bit rubs but did a :biking_man: anyway. now going to eat some chicken strips & browse netflix without actually putting anything on

yeah i don’t think those dogs are really playing cards. think it’s artistic trickery.

5 Likes

There seem to be a few new posters and I really like having them here.

4 Likes

Got rejected from another job (lots of nice feedback but I don’t have the experience). Wandered around Waitrose for 20 minutes feeling like a total void of a human being. Decided I might just go to Leeds tomorrow to get a therapeutic hug from my ex. Remembered another friend from Leeds is back there for the summer so I can stay with him and we can hang out as well so it’s not just me being creepy. Told my dad about the depression etc and had a partly helpful (/partly unhelpful) convo. Played board games with my mum to get away from the computer for a bit, then watched Mo Farah with both parents.

Now starting to think the Leeds plan was a bit stupid and I’ve not even booked any trains yet, but I might feel like I need it again tomorrow and Sunday, so… yeah… fuck it. Let’s do this.

I think it helps to hear stuff like this sometime: I think I can safely say that everyone on here is very fond of you and wants to see you do well and feel better.

5 Likes

been playing :cookie::point_up_2: help

i’m home alone for the weekend and alternating between being lonely and being glad for the peace and quiet

I went the middle road and watched an episode after a string of origami tutorials. Indecision stopped me from actually making anything, though after some consideration I think I might use my cool green/white marbled paper to make either several small or one massive one of these:

2 Likes

Can’t get enough of

vegetable juice

1 Like

Thank you :heart: I feel really bad for constantly moaning and being ungrateful for what I have! Hopefully the medication works and I can go back to perving and posting scurrilous stories.