Thread of things that seem mostly pointless.

5 Likes

BBC one between 5 and 6 on a weekday evening

11 Likes

that’s completely pointless.

You’re thinking of BBC One from 5:15 to 6 on a weekday evening

7 Likes

yeah you’ve done me there.

1 Like
4 Likes

Uh oh

A lot of the guiness world records are like that but I enjoy them, except for longest fingernails or bigges kidney stones type ones :sob:

Think the point is that the hacker (striker) has to run the orb passed the corp (goalkeeper) and his data forts (gloves)

6 Likes

Yep, how can anyone live with this on one hand? although he’s now had them cut I believe…

2 Likes

If nails like this looked good then no problem, but they always look so crusty, like the nails are angry that they’ve been forced to grow like this

1 Like

must have been a nightmare practically…

1 Like

Also the hype about this. Its not funny in my humble opinion and quite frankly baffling that this is commemorated year after year

4 Likes

I have to say it still makes me chuckle momentarily when it comes around.

2 Likes

Some major pointless shit going on here, local to me as well.

2 Likes

pointless and quite frankly fucking embarrassing

9 Likes

Heard him being interviewed on radio 5 yesterday evening, seemed like a nice chap and he was shocked that what he’d done had gone viral so massively, he’d been interviewed by the New York Post and an Australian TV network previously but yes, ultimately completely pointless.

11 Likes

For some political balance although obvious I guess. Although he might be completely pointless thinking about it…