Thread ONLY for people with NO middle name(s)

Welcome to this very exclusive and elite club. Official paperwork may be required in cases of severe doubt.

3 Likes

Hello!

Fuck those middle named clowns (apart from my children).

7 Likes

I sometimes count my confirmation name as a middle name. And I already have a middle name from birth! What a scoundrel.

What on earth is a confirmation name? Is this a catholic thing??

1 Like

Also this thread is NOT for you. (You may answer my question and then leave.)

3 Likes

Yes, dream team!

2 Likes

My wife also has no middle name… and then we fucked it up with our kids… what a mistake.

It is a Catholic thing, when you get confirmed (maybe about age 10 or 11 I think?) you choose a confirmation name, normally one of the saints or something like that. I chose Gabriel cos angels are the best.

Yes. Don’t think it’s done in all countries though.

I chose a male saint for mine (before I transitioned) so kind of sneaked one in there.

6 Likes

As a kid I used to wish I had some fancy middle name (very glad now that I do not). Maybe your suppressed childhood longings surfaced just long enough for you to project them onto your kids?

Wow. I was raised Lutheran/protestant so this is unknown territory for me (also those who get confirmed here do so when they’re like 15).

I have one, but when I fill in official forms and they ask for your full name I NEVER put it. basically living off the grid, baby

2 Likes

Word

1 Like

That’s nice.

Leave this thread.

2 Likes

Well, you are welcome back here when you have officially removed your middle name from all official records

no I need to be here to maintain my cover

Yes! What an incredible secret club this is going to be.

1 Like

I can confirm that Gabriel needs to fly out of this thread.

1 Like

Fair enough. I’ve got to break the news of some quite unexpected pregnancies anyway.

1 Like

1 > 2 > 7+ > 6 > 5 > 4 > 3

1 Like