Thread to dunk on/laugh at Joe Rogan, Jordan Peterson and other dreadful grifters

Just looked this up and somehow it is exactly what it sounds like. What a terrible day to have eyes.

1 Like
12 Likes

The dipshit tweets like the English gendarme in 'Allo 'Allo.

2 Likes

Apart from how funny this is, it’s pretty wild that he’s so caught up in his own scary stories about his ideological opponents that he could believe that the Chinese state routinely straps it’s citizens to a dick-milking table, presumably in order to counter low birth rates (???).

It’s like imagining that China is so evil they have 10 foot tall super-soldiers, and they can jump really high, and they can punch through a wall, and they can go underwater and my mate’s cousin saw one fight a shark.

The man is high on his own ideological supply.

6 Likes

One of the big problems the cultural right has it that has to go harder and harder into its pet issues, present them as ever greater and more bizarre threats, because that’s what’s going to keep the juice flowing and the subscribers subscribing. No matter how cynically you engage with it, doing that is slowly going to drive you insane. Or develop some morbid, psycho-sexual obsessions. He should sit down with a psychiatrist sometime.

3 Likes

I have no words

1 Like

Saw that and low key didn’t want to post it on here because it was so gross :pensive: he really has just got worse and worse since he joined the Daily Wire which is probably the only organization that would tolerate him saying this stuff.

1 Like

Huge error by Jordo going after Hinduism’s coolest god, with his big audience of Indian nationalists going after him in the replies.

2 Likes

And valium

Hanuman wants a word.

1 Like

Anyone know the context of the video? Who is the invited speaker? I found myself very moved by the woman from the university and how even-handedly she dealt with the situation.

If this was posted by someone benign it would be a decent shitpost, shame

Edit: I mean someone other than Jordan Peterson, not someone other than you @Parsefone, you’re lovely :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes
8 Likes

Didn’t realise Russell Brand has a show on Daily Wire and now also Rumble… he’s very close to being thread title worthy

1 Like

I think it’s worth taking a few minutes out of our day to reflect on the fact that Andrew Tate is still in prison.

Cheers!

23 Likes

Thinking about Russell Brand and how the (in)famous ‘inside the vampires castle’ is about him.

Not sure if that has any meaning

What is that?

It’s a ‘famous’ blog post by Mark Fisher that is a kind of proto-anti-cancel culture manifesto. Though it was written before the phrase ‘cancel culture’ was invented.

I’ve not read it in years at this stage. Can’t say if I agree or disagree with it really

Also, it’s also called ‘exiting the vampire castle’. Shows how much I know!

1 Like

Thanks, will check it out

Can’t really get my head around a lot of language stuff here but that’s just frickin philosophy tech speak for me.