Thread to say Hello to a DiSser that you've not spoken to in a while

All chat, all the time.

Hey @xylo pal, how it is going? All good?

hello old friend. it is. feel like i’m in a constant race to get things done without ever getting them done, but am kept buoyant by the home life and the idea that there could potentially be good changes ahead. perhaps that’s a summary of the whole of my life but at the moment feels especially true.

how the hell are you? I miss you!

How are you doing @discobot?

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

Yeah, sounds similar. Moving north is taking up a lot of my time these days, but steadily making healthy changes ala the Health Thread which is awesome.

HEO @1101010 how is life down under going then?

i think it’s all you can do really. keep little changes moving underneath while you’re keeping yourself above water. little efforts to be healthier are making me way less tired for a start

Sup @Juke

hi @jwocher how’s the family?

Oh yeah not too bad really. Already seems like normal life mostly. If I could only get my D&D groups to do Monday or Tuesday that would be nice.

Weather quite chilly here at the moment. Enjoying reading about you guts all sweltering.

Still fairly homesick to be honest. Comes in waves or off the back if random things.

Hey @captainricebox, have you had that lump looked at yet?

Hey @Lucien, I hope you’re happy wherever you are

hey @captainricebox our pictures look the same for a distance, please change yours, even though mine was a recent change, thanks

Hi @twentynine that’s a good question and one I’m not fully sure of the answer to. I did go to the doctors in about 2009 because of what turned out to not be a lump, but more, let’s say, fat bulging under my skin or something. I haven’t been about the other ones though.

Hey @Im_On_Safari, I do actually have another box of rice in the fridge at the moment, so I’ll see what I can do when i get home, if i remember.

@jordan_229 alright Jordan. How’s tricks?

@johntoast I miss ya buddy. I hope they have Irish national radio in heaven as I made a presenter say ‘Leg Bop’ the other night.