Thread where the replies are made from the autocomplete words on your phone

I have to get my train of thought and prayer for you and your mom and dad are going to be in the office tomorrow morning at 19 02 sorry for the confusion but I don’t want to be a bother

How’s my morning sexy how are ya handsome man I wanna see ya tomorrow morning sexy man thanks for the good luck on the bike race for the track team today thanks again merry merry Xmas hope you had an amazing weekend hope you’re doing good hope you’re doing better soon I’ll see ya tomorrow.

I have a very shaucy sean and a lot of people who have been working on the way to work on the way back to work with the team yesterday and the team yesterday and the team yesterday and the team yesterday

I’m going home now and then I’ll pick you up again tonight and I’ll bring you some food for you guys tonight I wanna get you to do it again

I have been an awful long long term job of the way it is and now I’ve got a good job of making my own job to get a good point in life I have to go back and try it to be honest and honest with my friends.

What is a big disappointment for me to get back into the office today and then going through the week before I can do anything else.

Fucking hell why are all mine about work?!

twentynine’s has sexy man several times, yours are all work

edit: this reply was not made from autocomplete words. probably going to be banned for disrepecting the rules

I am thinking of doing a little tea party type thing for any family who want to come to the pub for bit after work and I will be able to run and the surrounding countryside and the other day I was wondering if you are looking at it.

I have attached my resume for your reference and hope to hear from you soon as I am currently working on the same time next week as I am currently working on the project management project and I am currently working on the project management project and

The hell is this? Have never used any of those phrases, I certainly wouldn’t call a cv a resume.

I need to swap lives with @twentynine tbh

A good day I wanna go get some soup and salad for lunch tomorrow or maybe we can meet up for lunch or maybe I’ll try to get there before then if you wanna come back to the house or meet me somewhere else

My nephew is getting the cat food and he’s got the cat to get some beers.

Lol that is 100% of your posts on here in one sentence

Yeah that’s probably a lot better than that the other way round and then it will probably go down the hill to a little while and waiting to see if it works out and then I’ll be back at least for some hours tomorrow.

Ffs I think you might need a gag

(I feel like I should dissociate myself from this post)

Im not sure how or why tories postion would be untenable and the marking on crosses was just awful Like to the effective First time in a long time ago.

Hi I have a meeting at 12 and I have to watch Masterchef instead

I will not be able join you for the first session as well I will be available for interview as I am currently working on the project management project.

I have a great day and I will be good to hear from you soon what is the one that is a bit of a higher level of hero worship and holding a musician and composer and producer would be great to hear from you soon what is the one that is a bit of a higher level of hero worship.

Some pumpkins thread bullshit creeping in here.